Friday 25 November 2011

Reaction of getting posted to SST

                                                                                                                                                                     When I got the letter that confirmed my placing in SST i was shock and happy, i  did not expect that my DSA application was succesful.Some of my classmates too also got into SST so i am glad that i would meet them again.At first, i wanted to get into a school with IP programme,but was unsucessful. Then i found out about SST ,i was quite interested about the applied subjects and since i like science and was in the robotics club in my primary school i went for the DSA for SST.I am glad that i chose SST and hope that it would be an interesting  and exciting school to be in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Super Junior,
    Welcome to No.1 Technology Drive!
    Cheers!~~

    BENZ Kew

    Join FB: SST Students

    ReplyDelete